Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Here we go...

Blogging huh? I didn't think I would ever do this, but here I am. I guess an intro blog would be good for starters so if anyone decides to come here they'll know what they're in for.

I wonder why people aren't able to accept others for who they are. Why can't people have their own beliefs? Sure, I get if you're Hitler or Osama, people will think you're an asshole because you chose to take your views in a very unhealthy manner and hurt people. But why can't the rest of us "normal" people just see each other as what we are? We're just humans with opinions on everything.

I'm going to be honest in this blog. Honest to myself and to you unfortunate people that read this. Feel free to argue your opinions, but remember they're opinions. Don't argue like it's the truth. I might not agree with you, but I will at least respect you for it. Call me on it too! If I start to argue something like it's the truth, slap me in the face and tell me. I'm trying to change this behavior in myself as well.


Topics here are not limited. It'll probably get really personal at some point (ie: pictures of epic poops). I just want a place where I can vent, get excited, or whatever when Christi doesn't want to hear it from me anymore (which is never but I'm going to do it anyway).

My grammar sucks and so does my typing. Don't expect it to be perfect or you should just stop reading now. With that said... follow the blog, subscribe to it even, enjoy.

1 comment: